Welcome to EUROCRYPT 2017.
Eurocrypt 2017 is the 36th Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques. It is devoted to all aspects of cryptology. Eurocrypt 2017 is one of the three flagship conferences of the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR), and is organized by the Crypto Group at ENS Paris.
EUROCRYPT 2017 will be held on 30 April – 4 May in Paris, France.
- Notification: January 18th, 2017
- Submission deadline: October 1st, 2016 (10:00 UTC)
- Affiliated event proposal deadline: September 2nd, 2016 (extended)
- February 24th, 2017: The conference's program is available.
- February 18th, 2017: registration is now open.
- February 2017: The list of accepted papers is available.
- January 2017: Notifications have been sent to the authors.
- November 2016: The list of affiliated events is up.
- September 2016: The submission server is up.
- August 2016: The call for affiliated events is available.
- July 2016: The call for papers is available.
- May 2016: The website is up.