Call for Affiliated Events
Eurocrypt 2017 is the 36th Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques. It is devoted to all aspects of cryptology. Eurocrypt 2017 is one of the three flagship conferences of the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR), and is organized by the Crypto Group at ENS Paris.
Eurocrypt 2017 will be held on April 30-May 4, 2017 in Paris at Maison de la Mutualité, which is located right in the center of Paris, within walking distance of Notre Dame. EuroS&P 2017 will also take place in Paris at the UPMC Jussieu Campus (about 10 minutes walk away) during April 26-28, which is right before EUROCRYPT 2017. The affiliated events will be organized jointly with EuroS&P on April 29-30, 2017, at the UPMC Jussieu Campus.
Proposals are solicited for affiliated events to be held in conjunction with EuroS&P and EUROCRYPT 2017. Each affiliated event provides a forum to address a specific topic at the forefront of security or cryptography research. This includes workshops, tutorials, etc. that can be annual events, one time events, or aperiodic.
Important Dates for Affiliated Events
- Event proposal deadline: September 2nd, 2016 (extended)
- Acceptance notification: September 16th, 2016 (extended)
- Affiliated event dates: April 29-30, 2017
The EuroS&P and EUROCRYPT organizers provide only the following services to associated events:
- Conference room with projector
- Coffee during 3 coffee breaks (8-9am, 10:30-11am, and 3:30-4:00pm)
- Registration (small, fixed fee, covering the rooms and coffee)
The EuroS&P and EUROCRYPT organizers do not provide lunch, dinner, proceedings, website, etc, but affiliated event organizers can arrange such things directly, if needed. Please use the last page of the submission form to mention any special requests your event might have.
Required Information for Proposing Event
Filling in the form below requires the following information:
- Name and acronym of the event
- Main affiliation (EuroS&P or EUROCRYPT)
- Type of event (Workshop, Tutorial, etc.)
- Abstract and Target audience
- Expected number of participants (e.g. a range)
- Will the event have a public call for contributions
- Will the event have proceedings
- List of event organizers and Contact email
- Expected event duration (up to 2 days) and the preferred date
- Information about past event instances
- Any special requests or additional information
Please submit event proposals using the following web form: http://goo.gl/forms/6JUV5DsV4DGKGzLy1. Please direct any questions to eurocrypt2017 at iacr.org